Friday, October 21, 2011

Commuters Take on Namma Metro


JEENA JOY ENGINEERING STUDENT 



| rode the London Metro when I was a child.But I was just as excited about riding Namma Metro.The happiness was no less.In fact,I am proud to say that our Metro is almost similar to that of London’s.I came with a group of friends as it was for the first time.There were no glitches or hurdles anywhere.



MAHESH KUMAR ASSISTANT MANAGER,KSFC 



| took a ride on the inaugural day and came again today because I can’t get enough of the comfort that comes with travelling in the mass rapid transit system.I think the BMRC should hasten the other reaches in the city too so that its utility can be realised by all Bangaloreans.It will make a difference.



NITHIN JADHAV TECHIE 

This is the first time I rode a Metro and it felt simply out of this world.It is fast and comfortable.The facilities too are are impressive.No doubt,it is only a matter of time before it becomes a substitute for other modes of transport like two-wheelers and cars.People are bound to prefer the Metro.



HRUTIKA BHASKER CLASS 5 STUDENT 



| loved the Metro.The ride was just awesome.My parents brought me and my brother so that we could experience the train journey together as a family.We saw Bangalore from a height.The view was amazing.It looks beautiful.We enjoyed every moment of it and we will be back for more.



SUKUMAR GS HEALTH CONSULTANT 



| felt as if we are in some foreign country.The amenities are world-class and the speed was fascinating.But I think maintenance will be quite a challenge for the BMRC till people realise how to behave in such advanced mass transit systems.It remains to be seen how it will be tackled by authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment